We undertake under normal conditions to dispatch your order to the delivery address supplied within a maximum of three weeks unless we advise differently.
Please bear in mind that all orders are hand-made and that the specific item that you have ordered may be temporarily out of stock.
If for any reason we are unable to effect delivery within the specified period we will advise you accordingly, and you will have the option of cancelling the order.
During certain periods of the year such as Christmas, high demand may be experienced so order early to avoid disappointment.
- We Ship Nationally and Internationally by Courier.
- Tracking Information: You will receive an email with a tracking number once your order has been shipped.
Business to Business Shipping Rates:
These rates will be calculated separately and on an Ad Hoc basis to ensure best rates and that enquiries should be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Custom Clearance and Duties
We also need to note where best we have to include the following: “All items for Export are subject to Customs Clearance and possible transit delays. Customs Duties (if any) on dutiable consignments will be charged to the consignee at destination.
The appointed Shipping Company will undertake the clearance of consignments through customs on behalf of the consignee. The consignee remains responsible for any duties that are payable and will be advised accordingly by the Shipping Company
What Payment Methods Are Accepted?
Payment methods include Payfast and Credit Cards as well as EFT’s.
Payfast is a safe and easy way make payments online. When you select Payfast as the payment method, you will be linked to the Payfast site.
Payfast can be used to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa & MasterCard).
1. After viewing your items in your Cart, you can click and check out with Payfast, you will then leave our site and enter the Payfast payment site
2. You can sign in to your Payfast account, or you can create a new one if you do not yet have an account
3. Follow the Payfast prompts.
4. The Payfast payment may take 3-5 business days to be confirmed.
Returns and Refunds
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging.
Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your return item. We will notify you on the status of your return within 5 days.
Refund will take place after we have confirmed our receipt of the item and approved it.
Payment will be made after this.
You will be responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning the item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We do not issue the refund if:
- your order does not arrive due to factors within your control (e.g. providing the wrong shipping address)
- your order does not arrive due to exceptional circumstances outside our control (e.g. not cleared by customs, delayed by a natural disaster).